Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Dreams




I have seen a place, in my dreams,
A place so calm and serene.
Drunk from  waters of the purest mizzle
Walked on the grass so green.

Played with the nature, talked to the rain,
Watched the boundless sky,
Wished in my heart, to conquer the blue
And like the kites, to fly.

Where birds sing melodies, soft and rich,
And tootle along the trees.
With their music do dance, the hail and drizzle,
And with them jingle the bees.

The place so calm yet so alluring
Ever Chanting a spell of beauty.
Revealing a showcase of bewitching elegance,
Unfolding beguiling delicacy.

Distant from the worlds so full and packed,
Apart from the realm so raspy,
Place where the heart feels blissful,
Comes true the fantasy.

How I wish that world to be real
And there I could be,
Stay, dawn to dark,
Have a day to none but ME.

3 comments:

  1. Beautifully written. Very vivid description and as close to paradise as you could get with words. Nice work, sis.

    ReplyDelete